This website is operated by ForwardWorks Corporation ("ForwardWorks").
By using this website, you will be deemed to agree to these terms.
This website contains links to other websites operated by ForwardWorks or affiliated companies. Please note that when using these sites, you have to agree to other terms for each website.
ForwardWorks may outsource operation of this website and other related work to partner companies (in part or full).
Information Usage Restrictions on this Website
ForwardWorks manages and/or retains the copyright and all other rights related to information provided or published on this website (including downloadable content). Using this information (including duplication, alteration, uploading onto a network, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, publishing, etc.) for purposes other than personal use or uses explicitly permitted by law without advance written permission from ForwardWorks is prohibited. Please note that it may be necessary for you to agree to separate terms for each specific information.
Trademarks and Inscriptions
ForwardWorks's company name and logo used on this website are ForwardWorks's trade name. Other product names, game names, company names, and logos are registered trademarks or tradenames of their respective companies.
- The following conducts are prohibited when using this website.
- Conduct that infringes, or poses the risk of infringing on third parties or ForwardWorks's assets or privacy etc.
- Conduct that harms, disadvantages, or poses the risk of harming or disadvantaging ForwardWorks or third parties.
- Conduct that violates or poses the risk of violating public standards of decency.
- Criminal conduct, conduct linked to criminal activity, or other related conduct.
- False application, or submission such as registering e-mail addresses belonging to other individuals.
- Business activities, or other profit-driven conduct (including related preparatory activities).
- Conduct that affects the reputation or trust of ForwardWorks or third parties.
- Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or conduct that poses the risk of spreading such programs.
- Other conduct that violates laws, regulations, and terms, or poses the risk of doing so.
- Other conduct deemed to be improper by ForwardWorks.
Handling of Information on this Website
[For Information That Does Not Identify you]
- Analysis and disclosure of usage conditions on the website
- Development of products, advertising of services and provision of services made by ForwardWorks, affiliated companies, or partner companies
- Disclosure to affiliated companies and partner companies*
*Affiliated or partner companies may provide services, products or their advertising based on information disclosed in section 3.
[For Information That Identifies you]
Content on third party's websites linked from or including a link to this website ("Linked Sites") are administered at the discretion of their owners and not administered by ForwardWorks. Please follow the terms for each Linked Site when using them. ForwardWorks is not responsible for the content of Linked Sites, or for any damages that result from their use.
The linking of sites does not imply that ForwardWorks endorses the products, services, or companies published on the Linked Site. It also does not imply any special relationship or partnership with the Linked Site.
<Links to This Site>
In general, you are free to link to this website.
ForwardWorks is not liable for any complaints, grievances, or claims from third parties regarding your website, unless otherwise stipulated by law or otherwise separately agreed by ForwardWorks. If linking to this website, please prevent from damaging ForwardWorks in response to complaints, grievances, or claims from third parties regarding your website.
Please immediately cease linking to this website if you are unable or unwilling for any reason to follow these terms.
Provision of Ideas
ForwardWorks receives requests from customers regarding their proposals of new products, technologies, designs, production methods, advertising ideas, marketing ideas, memos, drawings and concepts etc. ("Proposals"). As ForwardWorks regularly carries out a range of independent research and development activities, it is possible that unpublished ideas developed independently by ForwardWorks may coincidentally bear a striking similarity to a Proposal. This may result in customer misunderstandings and disputes. In order to avoid such unforeseen issues in the future, as a general principle, ForwardWorks does not accept Proposals. Thank you for your understanding.
In case ForwardWorks receives any Proposal, such Proposal will, in principle, be returned to you without considering or evaluating its contents. Furthermore, ForwardWorks understand that the sender acknowledges and consents to the following terms regarding all Proposals in advance.
- ForwardWorks is not obliged to maintain the confidentiality of Proposals sent to it.
- ForwardWorks is not obliged to consider, evaluate, or adopt Proposals sent to it.
- In the unlikely event that ForwardWorks adopts an idea that bears resemblance to a received Proposal (in part or in whole), ForwardWorks is not liable to provide
ForwardWorks is scrupulous in overseeing all aspects of information published on this website. However, we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy of content, its usefulness, preciseness, suitability to your needs, or safety (in regards to eliminating errors, fixing bugs, preventing computer viruses or other harmful content on this website or server, etc.). Furthermore, FORWARDWORKS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE (OR NON-USE) OF THIS INFORMATION OR WEBSITE.
Please note in advance that ForwardWorks may alter information on this website without notice. Website operations may also be suspended or terminated. EXOEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANOES WILL FORWARDWORKS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE ALTENING OF INFORMATION OR THE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF WEBSITE OPERATIONS.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Social Media Policy
ForwardWorks operates its official social media accounts according to the following policy.
By using social media to publicize information on our products, services and engage in a dialog with customers, we aim to forge a lasting relationship with our customers. Please see our Social Media Policy(Japanese Only) for details.